Partnerships with Australia’s pre-eminent science institutes, and our market-leading production and distribution channels, are helping us bring new – proven – products to market faster.
The market for biological alternatives is rapidly expanding, driven by:
- A growing body of research highlighting benefits of increased biological diversity in soils.
- Soils and plants becoming less responsive to synthetic chemical fertilisers.
- Significant improvement in scientific tools to identify and analyse soil microbiome.
- Governments legislating reductions in synthetic chemical inputs into farming.
- Consumers demanding lower chemical residues.
- Significant funds being invested to move research from the lab to the farm.
NEM’s science based, large scale biological production capability, and extensive distribution network, provide strong competitive advantages that position us to lead the biological revolution in global agriculture.
In addition to strong domestic growth through a distribution network of over 800 regional agents, NEM has expanded its position in the export market with registration and sales into the EU – and registrations, product trials and sales into the USA and Latin America.
NEM has exclusive access to major Australian sourced soil-based microbes and is undertaking advanced screening with scientific partners to provide the building blocks for NEM’s new products.